Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm back you sons 'a bitches!

It's been a long time. I guess that happens when you get a big-boy job. I actually had day-time responsibilities and didn't care to think about a blog when I was away from work. How could I neglect all 3 of my readers though! For shame! Seriously though, if you're reading this I appreciate it! I hope that you enjoy my taste in music and maybe one day one of these songs will change your mood. That'd be good.

Here's what I have been listening to lately. Something about this song makes me feel relaxed and really happy. It's like listening to an old memory...a good one of course!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see ya back, I love your blog !!! Check out this if you haven't already heard this, cuz I love it !
    http://cupcakesdelight215.blogspot.com/2011/01/wow.html

    ReplyDelete