Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have another sweet my dear

I think it's the time of year where I break out the Sparks albums! The sun is out, the air is crisp and it's warm! I've been looking online to find a version of their song Barbecutie because it would be perfect for today but alas I cannot find one! So instead let's enjoy the Mael Brothers (the two main guys in the band are bro's) at their peak in 1974 live on the German Show Musikladen. If you haven't heard them, prepare to be amazed!

Sparks playing their song B.C.



the song that got me into Sparks back in high school - This Town Aint Big Enough for the Both of Us



Something for the Girl With Everything...another doozy of a song! These guys were just churning out amazing songs around this time!



Finally let's slow the pace with an absolutely beautiful version of their song; Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment