Saturday, April 10, 2010

I can't decide!

I've been struggling to find the right song today. I must have decided on 4 or 5different songs and continued to move on to another. I think I'm sold on 10th Avenue Freeze Out by the Boss. But I still feel like I should go back to something I had decided on earlier. How about this, we'll start with Springsteen and then I'll take you through the songs I also had in mind. Leave a comment and let me know which song you think is appropriate.



So I was also thinking that it could be a chill, relaxing weekend and that could be ushered in by the man, Willie Nelson.



Another song I wanted to post was a upbeat tune called Lonely Weekends by Charlie Rich. Great song with Elvis-like vocals but the lyrics were kind of a drag. Either way the vibe is right and he does mention the weekend.



Ray Charles playing a Johnny Cash song, that's all I needed to hear. But again, I wasn't so sure the laid back soul sound of this one was right for today. Any way you slice it, this is a great performance!



Let me know which one you chose to be your song of the day. Oh, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment