Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The 5th Beatle

We all know there are only 4 Beatles. Although I would have to say that Billy Preston came the closest to being the 5th member. He played organ and keys on Let it Be and Abbey Road. Needless to say, he's the man. I figured today would be a perfect day for 2 of his best solo songs - turn 'em up and open the windows!



and maybe his most well known song Nothing from Nothing. This performance is good albeit lip-synched but if you can find it he did a great rendition of this song on the 1st season of SNL.



come back tomorrow - I have another idea for this theme and I'm too lazy/busy to post it now. But I’m not too lazy to post this: Just for you folks who may think that all Billy Preston can do is play the keys. Check out homeboys dance moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment