Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two Song Tuesday!

Alright, I’ve already got a little grief for missing yesterdays post...I'm sorry!! As you read on Friday's post I have been sick and yesterday was a bad day. Anyhow, I’m back and to make up for missing a post, today you will get a Tuesday Two Post Special!
I figured since it's as Foggy as John Carpenter movie in Chicago today I’d pick you a song to go perfectly with what's happening out there. Ladies and Germs, The Velvet Underground and the unreleased gem known as Foggy Notion!!



Wow! Is that the best VU song or what!?...maybe! Can you believe that was never released on an album?

Okay let's move on to today's bonus song. Because I love Neil Young your bonus today will be Foghat! Just kidding, it's Neil Young. This is a special one for you though. As some of you may or may not know, Neil Young released his acclaimed album 'Harvest' in 1972. That album contained a [now] well known song called 'Old Man'. Here is Young in 1971 (before the album came out) testing a then "new song" at Toronto's Massey Hall. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. PS - Sallie Mae sucks! I hate payingmy student loans back! Why you singing about them Lou?

    ReplyDelete