Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Choose Your Own Adventure Wednesday!

Although I woke up with the Velvet Underground's 'New Age' stuck in my head I knew today's song would be more energetic when I was blinded by the sun as I walked out the door this morning. It's Wednesday and my head is still reeling from last night's episode of Lost so I can't make a solid decision. Today you will have 2 choices. A Choose your own adventure/destiny type situation. Both songs are optimistic if not upbeat and they are both by Terry Reid. If you haven't heard of him, you will. This will not be the last time he will be featured on this site.

...and here we go!

Does this day have you feeling energetic?

Yes? click play on this song:



Despite the sunshine, do you still feel wintry? ...but optimistic about things to come?

Yes? Click play on this one:

2 comments:

  1. Somewhat amused by the tags for this post: "sexual frankenstein" srsly?
    Both songs are great, though my favorite for "energetic" would be Superlungs My Supergirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superlungs is amazing, I will not deny that!

    ReplyDelete