Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Give me...

My wife was requesting last night that I post Body Language by Queen for today’s song. I'm not sure if you've heard this tune or not but it could be categorized as a guilty pleasure. I said no. But I did let her know that I would post a Queen song. I'm going to play a few underrated Queen songs today. Let's set the pace with Stone Cold Crazy which could be categorized as my favorite Queen song.



Another song I thought was appropriate is '39. A Science fiction tinged song that might not have caught the attention of the masses but certainly caught the attention of a young fan, George Michael who cites this as his favorite Queen song. And Chicago Cuts loves George Michael!



Here's a song that should've made the charts in the US but didn't: Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy. Give it a listen and at the very least enjoy Brian May's great guitar solo!





...and just so my wife is happy here is Body Language:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, babe.

    All good choices. How about Tie Your Mother Down? That song is awesome! I do agree that Stone Cold Crazy is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I totally forgot about Stone Cold Crazy, I've heard it a million times, and I don't think I ever think it's them honestly hahaha. Awesome post ! I love your blog Adam !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about Tie Your Mother down but I can't remember why I didn't go with that one. Lauren, I'm glad you like the blog!! Keep coming back;)

    ReplyDelete